Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

2 posters

it's looking like everythings coming together for the show

it's looking like everythings coming together for the show  Empty it's looking like everythings coming together for the show

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:16 pm

we are going to be doing 50/50 raffles and Clay and the guys from the Kingfield coon club are donating a brand new still wrapped in plastic diamond plate beagle box to raffle..i can't say it enough (thank you everyone) and hope to see everyone at the show ttyl ...Tim
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

it's looking like everythings coming together for the show  Empty Awsome!!!!!!

Post  HOLLABACK Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Great news,Thanks to the Kingfield club!!!!

it's looking like everythings coming together for the show  Empty Re: it's looking like everythings coming together for the show

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Is there a Maine Guide that would bring a raffle winner out for a 1 day hunt Question If needed I'm willing to use my bear dogs .. Just thought it would be a good idea to raffle this. Norm and few other guys mentioned it to me also..Let me know..thanks tim
    oxford dogger

it's looking like everythings coming together for the show  Empty Re: it's looking like everythings coming together for the show

Post  oxford dogger Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:24 am

I enjoyed meeting and chatting with several people at the show this afternoon.
    Putting names with faces and visa versa helps this old houndsman see who the players are.
    Talking to Paul Laney and Bob Parker (both class acts)was a joy.
    I will see how many of the local guys I can get to join up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:19 am