Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

5 posters

MEETING AT THE MAINE SPORTMAN SHOW

MEETING AT THE MAINE SPORTMAN SHOW Empty MEETING AT THE MAINE SPORTMAN SHOW

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:09 am

For all who didn't get an e-mail from me and that couldn't make it to Augusta yesterday. The MTHA will be holding a meeting Saturday 2pm at the Maine Sportsman Show to elect NEW OFFICERS. Which will include these three positions President, Vice President and Secretary and Treasurer..Hope to see you all there! Tim
    DogChaser
    DogChaser

Male Posts : 177
    Job/hobbies : Plumbing+Heating/HUNTING

MEETING AT THE MAINE SPORTMAN SHOW Empty Re: MEETING AT THE MAINE SPORTMAN SHOW

Post  DogChaser Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:15 am

Tim, do you know what room the MTHA meeting will be in?

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:30 am

Everyone meet at the booth at 2 pm and we will have it in the parking lot..
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

MEETING AT THE MAINE SPORTMAN SHOW Empty Tim/Thanks

Post  HOLLABACK Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:49 am

Tim,
    A BIG thanks for stepping up and make'n this club move forward.You've really made it turn around and become something again.Your hard work and dedication to make'n this happen did'nt go un-noticed.Great job!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:00 am

your welcome Bill Very Happy and i'd like to thank everyone for their support
    Laneysplott
    Laneysplott

Male Posts : 108
    Job/hobbies : guide

Post  Laneysplott Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:30 am

We have already gained some ground, we just all need to stay focused on what is important, which is fighting to keep our hound hunting rights going forever. At this point it does not matter who's dog did what, and who treed a bear or caught a cat. The MTHA needs to be a voice in Augusta now, and in the future. We will need someone to represent us in a positive manor on many issues. We can't mess it up this time or we will lose our hunting rights. The Anti's are here to stay!
    mike cross

Post  mike cross Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:25 am

well said laney mtha count me in send pm with dues info thanks
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

MEETING AT THE MAINE SPORTMAN SHOW Empty MTHA

Post  HOLLABACK Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:48 am

Finding that someone;
    Someone who understand the issues that are hound related is Key,That also understands hounds and how they operate is also very important.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:54 am

I would think that we would also want directors from around the state, either put in place from the 4 culbs that have been identifided or areas such as sourthern northern eastern western and central, or maybe both? may be someone in charge of shows and events maybe someone in charge of increasing membership?
    with just 3 if on steps out or something happens the work for the assn just increased for those left. Representation from around the state will keep more people involved it would also work as a communication chain to help keep members informed and the assn informed as whats going on where.
    What is everyone's think about this? not saying it needs to be done Saturday but it something that we need to discuss?
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

MEETING AT THE MAINE SPORTMAN SHOW Empty Steve

Post  HOLLABACK Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:06 am

All good points!You bring alot of good ideas to the table.Hopefully Saturday they'll be a big turnout.Keep the wheels turn'n.
    meguide01
    meguide01

Male Posts : 157

Post  meguide01 Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:52 pm

I agree as well. Hope to see a large turnout for Saturdays meeting. I also posted before that we should post a suggestion box for mtha as these suggestion will become future agenda items for the assn. To discuss as well as keep the focus on the priority issues as we face them. See you all at the show. Randy

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 am

Randy : the suggestion box is a great idea .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:58 am