Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

3 posters

320 tracks dog but don't lay down line ((((Answer found)))) and posted.

New Leaf

Male Posts : 305
    Job/hobbies : hunter.

320 tracks dog but don't lay down line   ((((Answer found)))) and posted. Empty 320 tracks dog but don't lay down line ((((Answer found)))) and posted.

Post  New Leaf Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:09 am

Ideas how to set this?

Last edited by Bub381 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    joedy
    joedy

320 tracks dog but don't lay down line   ((((Answer found)))) and posted. Empty Re: 320 tracks dog but don't lay down line ((((Answer found)))) and posted.

Post  joedy Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:44 am

press the map button
    New Leaf

320 tracks dog but don't lay down line   ((((Answer found)))) and posted. Empty Re: 320 tracks dog but don't lay down line ((((Answer found)))) and posted.

Post  New Leaf Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:52 am

I am watching the others on the map and they're laying a line but a fella has a new collar that doesn't lay down the line.I bought mine 2nd hand so don't have the paperwork on this stuff.The dog is on the move but no trail.
    New Leaf

Post  New Leaf Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:13 pm

I'll order a manual.You guys are too talkative.lol Happy Hunting guys.Enjoy the new year.
    snowdog
    snowdog

Male Posts : 221
    Job/hobbies : running walkers/beagles/kids/line work

Post  snowdog Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:46 am

Bub, if you find out how to fix it could you post it? I know someone with the same problem. Thanks
    New Leaf

Post  New Leaf Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:56 am

While on map press (dog) scroll to the dog you want to track then press (enter) you will have the screen that shows the batt strength and signal strengths, then press (menu).It should say (start tracking) in the top category.Press (enter).When you are done the top category of course will say stop tracking.That's normal.Press (back) until you go back to map etc.Hope it works for ya.Thanks for telling me how Old Timer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:23 pm