Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

4 posters

Fun/Support/Help

HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

Fun/Support/Help Empty Fun/Support/Help

Post  HOLLABACK Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:58 pm

With the worst of winter over, the Events will be starting as soon as this up coming weekend, with events every weekend from here on out till fall.....At these events clubs that host events are doing everything we all can to raise money for ;operating costs, fees to UKC, & Donations for the bear referendum, ect.....Have'n a day of fun, supporting local clubs,and participation, are what keep these clubs active....Hope to see everyone attending with family at one point or another this season to support these clubs...Great way to meet new people,see new dogs,keep kids involved,and have a little fun, while supporting clubs that make donations to save our sport....Most events hold a Bench show,field trials, water races, & night hunt,with kitchen cooking burgers and hot dogs.....At these events folks are always willing to help new folks learn the sport in every aspect of it and great way to meet folks with same interest in your area......With MSDA being at all these selling shirts and hats to promote and protect our sport......With memberships and raffle tickets on many items.....Full line of trophies for every category and grade dogs are welcome at every event,usually being the largest class.....These events are all listed monthly in Coonhound Bloodline,and on here,and facebook.....if anyone has any questions on events or directions, feel free to call and I'll help best I can.....1-207-271-0610.....Hope to see everyone this season at some point or another and good luck in the events......
    houndsmen56
    houndsmen56

Male Posts : 203
    Job/hobbies : concrete finisher

Fun/Support/Help Empty Re: Fun/Support/Help

Post  houndsmen56 Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:44 pm

I wanna start going to these events when I can? What's the fb page
    ROADKILL

Male Posts : 264
    Job/hobbies : MaineDOT/ trapping,Houndsman,MSDA MEMBER!

Post  ROADKILL Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Houndsmen56 the Facebook is Maine Sporting Dogs Association. See you all soon!
    bcracing18
    bcracing18

Male Posts : 22
    Job/hobbies : Upland Bird Dog Trainer and Maine Guide

Fun/Support/Help Empty Albion Club

Post  bcracing18 Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:34 am

The Albion club is having a event this coming Saturday, April 12th, There will be a bench show, Field Trail, and Night Hunt. They also have a facebook page, it is under this link : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pine-Tree-Coon-Cat-Bear-Association/1410382712537015  

Hope to see everyone there, We need all the support we can get to keep these clubs going. Anyone needing any information or directions is welcome to call me at 207-542-7712. The membership fees are very affordable, $10 for individual and just $12 for a family membership !!! Get the kids involved and come support the club !!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:54 am