Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

Joe Bidens latest rant about guns...

DogChaser
    DogChaser

Male Posts : 177
    Job/hobbies : Plumbing+Heating/HUNTING

Joe Bidens latest rant about guns... Empty Joe Bidens latest rant about guns...

Post  DogChaser Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:56 pm

"""""Want to be safe after a disaster? Biden says you just need a shotgun
    2 days ago

Peanut butter and jelly, Oreos and milk, Joe Biden and weird tangents: Some things are just better together. The veep took part in a Google Plus "Fireside Hangout" Thursday, fielding questions that were largely focused on guns and ammo. Biden quickly re-categorized the administration's agenda as "gun safety," not gun control. When asked about the need for weapons after a natural disaster, Biden said the best thing anyone could do is buy a shotgun. "A shotgun will keep you a lot safer … than the assault [weapon] in somebody's hands who doesn't know how to use it," he said. He then illustrated by making a shotgun hand gesture, just in case we didn't know what he was talking about""""""

He's what he doesn't explain......

The latest proposal on gun control includes;

Pistols with removable magazines, which is basically everything but Revolvers

All semi-automatic Rifles,
    as they now only want to require them to have
    one element of an Assault Weapon to be banned,
    i.e. the ability to auto-load, not just auto-discharge
    which encompasses some 125 different varieties.

This amounts to a ban on the Right to Bear 50% of the Arms owned in the country.

Hell yes I'm worried about my 2nd Amendment Rights being eroded!

How would you anti-gun folks like it if they banned;
    Alcohol,
    it's not necessary, and causes or contributes to thousands more deaths every year, than guns.

All automobiles that are capable of exceeding 85mph., as that's the maximum legal speed.
    Nobody needs an automobile that goes faster than that, as they are good for nothing except breaking the speed limit, the law, and causing accidents, and deaths.

I think this guy hit the nail on the head!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm