Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

+8
DogChaser
pappa Bear
Laneysplott
oxford dogger
snowhound
doghunter.me
HOLLABACK
Hollaback_Sistah
12 posters

Maine Sporting Dog Association Sample Mission Statement

HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

Maine Sporting Dog Association Sample Mission Statement - Page 2 Empty Mission statement

Post  HOLLABACK Sun May 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Lauren,
    Sorry took so long for a response to your question.I personaly think Lisa's Mission statement is as good as it's going to be.I think we could debate this forever and not be 100% with everyone.We'll see what everyone else thinks,and if anyone else wants to submit one we can vote on which one we want to use.Just my 2 cents worth.Hopefully we can get a answer to this soon for ya.Thanks for your envolvement on getting this roll'n....P.s.(Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers).....
    pappa Bear
    pappa Bear

Male Posts : 41
    Job/hobbies : Maskwa Outfitters/ Contractor

Maine Sporting Dog Association Sample Mission Statement - Page 2 Empty Re: Maine Sporting Dog Association Sample Mission Statement

Post  pappa Bear Mon May 09, 2011 6:18 am

I vote to accept it
    bones

Maine Sporting Dog Association Sample Mission Statement - Page 2 Empty Re: Maine Sporting Dog Association Sample Mission Statement

Post  bones Sun May 15, 2011 4:09 am

Bill did your parents drop you one to many times, she don't look to much like you lol
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

Maine Sporting Dog Association Sample Mission Statement - Page 2 Empty Bones

Post  HOLLABACK Sun May 15, 2011 7:33 am

Theres one in every crowd.I'm pretty sensitive ya know Laughing With a name like Bones you dont sound to desireable either affraid lol..... tongue
    meguide01
    meguide01

Male Posts : 157

Post  meguide01 Mon May 16, 2011 6:04 am

pappa bear I second that and think it should be an open venue as this group evolves and Lisa your time and effort does not go unnoticed thank you very much and if I could I would pat your back for you. You deserve it!!!!!!
    Hollaback_Sistah
    Hollaback_Sistah

Post  Hollaback_Sistah Thu May 19, 2011 4:40 am

Thank you so much for the compliment and I will continue to do whatever I can to help. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:23 pm