Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

4 posters

Meeting May 1st Bangor Holiday Inn

Meeting May 1st Bangor Holiday Inn Empty Meeting May 1st Bangor Holiday Inn

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:23 pm

I'm posting this on this site because not everyone has joined our new msda websight. I have had several members call me in the last 2 days with concerns and complaints about the assn. I would like for all of them to be heard!!ALL of these issues NEED to be ADDRESSED at the meeting on May 1st. Thanks Tim
    DogChaser
    DogChaser

Male Posts : 177
    Job/hobbies : Plumbing+Heating/HUNTING

Meeting May 1st Bangor Holiday Inn Empty Re: Meeting May 1st Bangor Holiday Inn

Post  DogChaser Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Thanks for posting that Tim.
    meguide01
    meguide01

Male Posts : 157

Post  meguide01 Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Tim thanks for letting all know about this meeting. I hope the sportsmanship show raffle winners will be announced as well as the numbers from the show

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Norm Sanderson has all that info.. i'll talk with him and get that posted for all

Meeting May 1st Bangor Holiday Inn Empty Suggestion Box Issues And Concerns

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:41 am

So I guess what I was trying to say is we need a SUGGESTION BOX where everyone can post there issues and concerns so we'll be able to as a group address them at the meeting. I have been spending way to many hours on the phone trying to answer questions that should be addressed to everyone at the meeting...Call the secretary who is Marie at 207 796-5068 so she can write all your issues and concerns down to be brought up at the meeting...If not post them below..Thanks Tim
    Laneysplott
    Laneysplott

Male Posts : 108
    Job/hobbies : guide

Post  Laneysplott Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:27 am

If anyone has issues they want discussed at the meeting please let me know. I will put a agenda together and we will go through the issues in a professional manor on May 1rst. We have found at the MPGA having a Agenda and sticking to it makes the meetings much better and we acomplish stuff rather than just going around in circles beating a issue to death. We should do the same at MSDA\.
    oxford dogger

Post  oxford dogger Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 am

Here are some of what I think are items that need to be discussed at the meeting.

Mission statement
    Example: Maine Sporting Dog Association will promote and protect the legal use of dogs for hunting and field trialing in the state of Maine.

Decide how to name/elect board members and what areas and actvities need reps

Establish conduct requirements for membership

Discuss membership fees,including senior,famiy and youth discounts

Well that's a start anyone is welcome to add or edit any of these.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:19 pm