Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

4 posters

we have a booth for the augusta sportsman show if we want it?

we have a booth for the augusta sportsman show if we want it? Empty we have a booth for the augusta sportsman show if we want it?

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:56 am

I got a e-mail from Harry do we can have this spot if we want it.

Steve:

We have had a space cancellation for the sportsman's show, so Maine Treehound can have a space if you still want it. If you do, please let me know via email as soon as possible.

I have attached a space reservation form for you to fill out. If you take the space please fill it out and return with full payment.

Thanks,
    Harry

Cost is $410, needs to be maned Fri 1-7 sat9-9 sun 9-5 comes with a table 2 chairs, not sure about power but can check, needs to be set up before 1 on Friday and stay in place till after 5 on Sunday

I assume we want it? I can kick in some money towards it and help on friday but sat and sunday I already told the guides assn i would help them.

meguide01
    meguide01

Male Posts : 157

we have a booth for the augusta sportsman show if we want it? Empty Re: we have a booth for the augusta sportsman show if we want it?

Post  meguide01 Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 am

as I told Tim earlier I will kick in money to help with the cost and possibly some time but Sunday I return to work so clean up I could not help.

we have a booth for the augusta sportsman show if we want it? Empty Re: we have a booth for the augusta sportsman show if we want it?

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:03 am

thanks Steve for your interest and support, everyone's excited about the maine sportsman show.
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

we have a booth for the augusta sportsman show if we want it? Empty Booth

Post  HOLLABACK Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:57 am

Lets make it happen cheers We all need to support this club!Here's our chance to have a club that will lobby for all the houndsmens issues.It's a small price to pay to have a group that will fight for our rights.It has to start somewhere.It seems like it's off to a new start with a clean slate.Clubs are only as good as whats put into them.If we all step up and put a little effort into this it will grow for the better.It's already better then it's been for years!Lets make it into what it was intened for..............
    A booth would be a great place to get new members!Just think if every hound owner in the state was a member of this club(WITCH IS WHAT WERE HOPE'N FOR) what this club could accomplish with signatures alone.
    second nature
    second nature

Male Posts : 350
    Job/hobbies : Taxidermist /guide

Post  second nature Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:09 pm

WELL EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING SO FAST WITH THIS ITS HARD TO KEEP UP I THINK IF WE CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THIS SHOW AND SURVIVE GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED NEXT YEAR SHOULD BE A BREEZE I KNOW A FEW BUSINESS'S I COULD APPROACH FOR BOOTH SPONSORSHIP FOR NEXT YEAR I HAVEN'T SAID ALOT ABOUT THE TOPIC YET. BUT I THINK ITS A MUST FOR ALL OF US HOUNDSMEN TO STAY UNITED I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO PEOPLE AROUND HERE AND LOOKING FOR MORE SUPPORT FOR THE MAINE TREE HOUND ASSOCIATION . MY WIFE AND I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP OUT ON SUNDAY MAN THE BOOTH IF NEEDED JUST LET US KNOW WHAT IS NEEDED I WILL ALSO BE HITTING UP FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO JOIN THE ASSOC . SO TIM FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ANYTIME 207 778 9035 .I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO MENTION THAT I BELIEVE THIS ORGANIZATION SHOULD PROTECT THE DOG HUNTING RIGHTS OF ALL DOG HUNTERS NOT JUST TREE HOUNDS WHICH I AM SURE HAS BEEN THE CASE IN THE PAST AND SHOULD CONTINUE IMO . OTHER BIGGER GROUPS DO NOT ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR OTHERS RIGHTS ,JUST WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THEM OR THE POWERS THAT BE AND A GROUP LIKE THAT I WANT NO PART OF . SO IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP LET ME KNOW I WILL DO ANYTHING I CAN TO HELP THANKS LARRY

PS THANKS OUT TO EVERYONE FOR STEPPING UP AND MAKING US ALL TAKE NOTICE AND
    I AM NOT YELLING IN CAPS LOL I CAN JUST SEE THEM BETTER LOL

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Larry thanks for your support and hope to see you at the show i'll call you later thanks again Tim
    blue_ridge
    blue_ridge
    Admin

Male Posts : 1524
    Job/hobbies : hunting, wheeling, snowmobiling, fishing

Post  blue_ridge Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:20 am

tim my membership money is with randy. i know you talked with him last night and i emailed you my info. i hope you and randy meet up and cant wait to get this ball rolling. ill be at the show sometime this up coming weekend. if theres anything i can do let me know

corey

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 am

thanks Corey, and everyone else who's supporting the MTHA ....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:51 am