Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

+9
rich40s
second nature
Budd Denny
thunder struck
HOLLABACK
Masshole
coydawg39
meguide01
blue_ridge
13 posters

MTHA-new topic

meguide01
    meguide01

Male Posts : 157

MTHA-new topic - Page 3 Empty Re: MTHA-new topic

Post  meguide01 Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:45 am

I hope I am not speaking out of line here but the meeting today was good and changes are in the making. For those wanting to know the methanol will change its name to Maine sporting dog association. Also new officers elected with Tim president Paul laney vice president Paul's wife as secretary/ treasurer. Kudos to them for stepping up and beginning the leadership as this group moves forward also the next meeting will work on assigning a board of directors to be local representatives in their area. The other big change will be a web site for this association to help get the information out about who we are what we are doing and contact info. We deffinately moved some very large steps in the right direction today. Randy
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

MTHA-new topic - Page 3 Empty Maine sportdog assn.

Post  HOLLABACK Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:51 am

I also think the assn. is move'n in a positive direction.I believe this was the hardest step just to get started.Alot of issues were stated and great response to them all were made.Knowing that everyone there has one goal in mind and that to see this club succeed.I believe it's make'n strides over where it's been for years already.The positions that were filled today was a huge hurdel.Knowing these folk want to be there is always positive.We also know that they need our help,a motor run great when it's fire'n on all cyliders.This was a great start that hopefully will be around for future generations to enjoy as well.This would be a perfect time for folks to get the word out that were back and off to a great start.Anything I can do personaly feel free to call or pm me.Thanks again to all that made this happen!
    oxford dogger

Post  oxford dogger Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 pm

I did not make the meeting today but I am happy to see the name change.
    I am going over to the show this morning and I will join while there.
    The new name and a greater mission to protect all houndsmens' and sporting dogs hunting and owning rights will have a real chance to succeed.
    Count me in any way I can help.
    Tim Farrar AKA oxford dogger

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Is there now another place to send our memberships to or do they still go to Tim's Address Question
    meguide01
    meguide01

Male Posts : 157

Post  meguide01 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:12 am

Bob, the address change is happening and can not remember it but if you look up Paul laney's guide service he is in grand lake stream Maine his wife Maria is the new secretary/ treasurer and will be creating a checking account and stuff more local to there area. Bug glad to have you joining the association. Randy
    Laneysplott
    Laneysplott

Male Posts : 108
    Job/hobbies : guide

Post  Laneysplott Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:30 am

You can mail dues to Paul Laney po box 204 Grand Lake stream,Me.04637

At this present time you can make checks payable to Maine Sporting Dogs Association

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:02 pm