Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

+4
SDAhunt
J.R.
HOLLABACK
wildman
8 posters

B..S... signitures

wildman

Male Posts : 103
    Job/hobbies : hounds, guide, machinest

B..S... signitures Empty B..S... signitures

Post  wildman Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:26 am

My wife was at walmart tonight, when a black man approached her an asked her to sign a petition to end animal cruelty in Maine....my wife asked what is the animal cruelty you are asking me to sign... he just repeated its to end animal cruelty in Maine.... she asked again an he said, its to end the fighting of domestic dogs and bears in maine....my wife said what, do you mean hunting he said yes "but there hunting meathards are like fighting".... she said no im not signing that... be fore she can say anymore he was off harassing somebody else.......I just don't understand how they can collect signitures for something an not tell the signers what there signing......
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

B..S... signitures Empty Re: B..S... signitures

Post  HOLLABACK Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:48 am

It's gotta be against the laws to mislead someone in that way for a political agenda.....False representation must be a crime for signatures on a ballot issue.....Any lawyers amongst us?????
    J.R.
    J.R.
    Admin

Male Posts : 761
    Job/hobbies : owner/operator trucks/hounds,MSDA MEMBER!

Post  J.R. Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:17 am

A TV station probly would be interested in this for a story dont you think, like wabi5 or 1 of them. I would think if one of the lead dogs in our side of this fight was to call them and explain what they are doing that they would persue it undercover
    SDAhunt
    SDAhunt

Male Posts : 21
    Job/hobbies : Hunting

Post  SDAhunt Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:20 am

I hope that doesn't happen to me, I've been doing really good keeping my temper under control
    trailblazer
    trailblazer

Male Posts : 100
    Job/hobbies : hunting,fishing,blueberries

Post  trailblazer Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:31 am

or maybe bill green would be interested....should get some press somewhere...just not right getting signatures by that method
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Post  HOLLABACK Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:40 am

I just sent a e-mail to Becky at SAM to let them know we have video and countless encounters of them lie'n to get signatures....Maybe I'll e-mail the video to Mr Trahan after he calls and let the professionals do what is appropriate with it.....Anyone that has encountered them personally lie'n needs to get exactly what they said and where they were when it was done and please post it on here,so I can have a better understanding when I exsplain it out to Mr Trahan when we talk.....Thanks.....Maybe they'll do something with it as far as legal issues.....
    J.R.
    J.R.
    Admin

Male Posts : 761
    Job/hobbies : owner/operator trucks/hounds,MSDA MEMBER!

Post  J.R. Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:43 am

I think it would really help if the public saw the lies they are putting out compared to the truth of the issues. Atleast the people that are on the fence may come to our side come vote time. to bad it has to go like this Dirty politics
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Post  HOLLABACK Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:10 am

I agree! Especially if they see them pushing false information.....Politics can be very dirty and money usually win no matter what the agenda is.....sad but true.....But lie'n can swing it all around.....nobody want to be associated with a liar.......Ontop of a group know for cheating folks out of money and saying that their doing this and that and aint doing squat! Except lobby'n and putting money in their ceo's pockets..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
    Harebound

Male Posts : 38
    Job/hobbies : Family,Hunting, Fishing

Post  Harebound Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:12 pm

To help gather some information for Hollaback there is a schedule of signature signing events listed on the Maine Humane Society website, time, date, location. A lot in Bangor, Belgrade and of course way down south along the coast. I travel a lot and will be swinging by Walmarts to see if they are out front not to confront them but to listen and maybe even have some fun playing stupid (not tough for me).
    Bsylvester89
    Bsylvester89

Male Posts : 27
    Job/hobbies : ME Guide, UPS driver, Trapping, and Running Dogs

Post  Bsylvester89 Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:44 am

I will be attending there event in Belgrade on the 12th. I will listen to see what lies they come up with and give my respectful two senses. Reading all there articles and reading everyone's experience's with them makes my blood BOIL!! I'm shaking as I'm typing this, how can they stand there and LIE LIE LIE! I just don't understand it. Anyway I'll calm down for now. I have an idea as to how I want to approach this on the 12th, but I'm open for suggestions and input please.
    Oakhillhounds
    Oakhillhounds

Male Posts : 232
    Job/hobbies : Hunting with hounds and ups driver

B..S... signitures Empty Truth

Post  Oakhillhounds Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:14 pm

Just inform them with the truth! Something new for them! That's my advice!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:36 am