Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

3 posters

Move'n in the right direction.....

HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

Move'n in the right direction..... Empty Move'n in the right direction.....

Post  HOLLABACK Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:35 am

Just got back from donate'n some time at the boys scout building.....Allen Clark and myself donated some time today on behalf of the MSDA and Downeast houndsmen assn...Plywooding the walls..What we didn't know was the Calais Advertiser was there and heard we were dog men....The lady doing the story was also a hound hunter in New York when she was a kid with her dad.....Caught her attention.....She also heard about us raise'n 500 meals for the pantry and I was quick to inform her we also sponsored a hunter safty program 2 weeks ago...and are doing a fun day for kids at Cabelas this come'n weekend...She was impressed enough to say she wants us in the paper possibly front page......I will talk with her this week bringing her photos of all the food raised as well as the cute kids at the event....She was excited to hear us doing so much and loved the idea of us being there at the boy scout building tonight.....She thanked us and understood the importance of our heritage in this sport as she exspressed her memories with her father.....A bluetick lover to boot.....Soon as we get any info on the paper I'll share it soon as it comes out.....Definitely a step in the right direction........
    DogChaser
    DogChaser

Male Posts : 177
    Job/hobbies : Plumbing+Heating/HUNTING

Move'n in the right direction..... Empty Re: Move'n in the right direction.....

Post  DogChaser Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:39 am

My kinda gal then! Got the next generation of blue power sleeping in my lap! Love being a part of such a great group...pray for good weather this weekend, as I'll be in Scarborough at the family day! Thanks for everyone who supports the sport!

~L~
    Hunter
    Hunter

Male Posts : 421
    Job/hobbies : MM at TI /My Family and Hunting

Post  Hunter Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Great Work

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:20 pm