Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

4 posters

opening day for thunder chickens!

tripleKkennels
    tripleKkennels

Male Posts : 231

opening day for thunder chickens! Empty opening day for thunder chickens!

Post  tripleKkennels Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:18 am

anyone get a chance to take a youth today? i was able to take 2 and each harvested nice birds. nothing better than seeing the excitement on their face after a rewarding hunt. hell i get more excited seeing them harvest a bird then i do. that is what it is about though love seeing kids in the woods! good luck monday everyone!
    blue_ridge
    blue_ridge
    Admin

Male Posts : 1524
    Job/hobbies : hunting, wheeling, snowmobiling, fishing

opening day for thunder chickens! Empty Re: opening day for thunder chickens!

Post  blue_ridge Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:48 pm

seems like a lot of kids in our area harvested birds. quite a few over 20 lbs. congrats to them all. anyone seen that disease they were talking about in the paper last week?
    cnile14
    cnile14

Male Posts : 410
    Job/hobbies : Hunting and cattle

Post  cnile14 Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:45 am

i tagged along with keith shields and his daughter, had a great time and she harvested her first turkey maybe keith will put some pics up…
    New Leaf

Male Posts : 305
    Job/hobbies : hunter.

Post  New Leaf Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:19 am

Congrats to all of you that took the time to get the younguns in the woods.I too get a bigger kick out of a youngster getting their game.Used to love to take the kids.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 pm