Hounds of Maine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hounds of Maine

4 posters

Work day for Coreys Aunt and Uncle......

HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Male Posts : 3081
    Job/hobbies : Guide/Carpenter

Work day for Coreys Aunt and Uncle...... Empty Work day for Coreys Aunt and Uncle......

Post  HOLLABACK Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:17 am

This Sunday in Brooks we will be meeting at the corner store in Brooks off of rt 9 at 9am.....We'll be doing whatever needs to be done....Firewood,fence'n,ect.....Hope to have a good show'n of folks that are willing to help Coreys family out during this time of need......Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!Thank-you! See ya at 9!
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Work day for Coreys Aunt and Uncle...... Empty Re: Work day for Coreys Aunt and Uncle......

Post  HOLLABACK Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:19 am

Hope to see a great crowd to help out!
    blue_ridge
    blue_ridge
    Admin

Male Posts : 1524
    Job/hobbies : hunting, wheeling, snowmobiling, fishing

Work day for Coreys Aunt and Uncle...... Empty Re: Work day for Coreys Aunt and Uncle......

Post  blue_ridge Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:41 am

ill see ya at the store 9am. its at the intersection of route 9 and 7. actually in dixmont. thanks again

corey
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Post  HOLLABACK Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:46 am

Sounds good Corey! I'll be there!
    pete1

Male Posts : 10
    Job/hobbies : bear hunter

Work day for Coreys Aunt and Uncle...... Empty in are prayers

Post  pete1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:20 pm

I wish that i was closer so i could come give a hand. i know what you are going through and what you have done for others.keep your head up and we will keep your family in are prayers.John
    blue_ridge
    blue_ridge
    Admin

Male Posts : 1524
    Job/hobbies : hunting, wheeling, snowmobiling, fishing

Post  blue_ridge Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:26 am

thank you john. a big thank you bill for coming down today. i know it was a lot of traveling for ya, and a day of rest for most but you took a day to help others. it meant a lot to me and my family. got done what we needed to get done. again, THANK YOU BILL!!!!!!

corey
    HOLLABACK
    HOLLABACK

Post  HOLLABACK Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:53 am

Corey,
    Anytime! Glad I could help ya! Your family was great and lunch was delish! We'll continue to pray for your family and do whatever ya need done at anytime! Just a phone call away!
    countrygirl11
    countrygirl11

Female Posts : 136
    Job/hobbies : Registered Maine Guide

Post  countrygirl11 Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Corey, Sorry I was unable to make it down yesterday! I would have really liked to be there and help..my daughter is teething and having traveled with her that far alone would have not been that fun! I am glad that Bill took the time to help you and get done everything you needed to! Again, I apologize for not being able to make it but please know I am thinking and praying for your whole family! Let me know if there is anything else that can be done! On behalf of the MSDA~ THANK-YOU Bill for your participation and help!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content